Friday 30 November, 2007

Post bridal blues

Exactly 1 year ago...I was the so called 'blushing' bride! well, today when I see the wedding snaps, how I wish I'd smiled more...how I wish I hadnt had that stupid migraine....

The snaps dont have much to say, though the fact that it was definitely an elaborate, traditional and extravagant wedding is well potrayed!

All I want to do now is attend a wedding again and sit through the whole thing, feast on the spread, wear all my wedding sarees which apparently is gathering dust!

I'd love to meet all my relatives (distant agony aunts) who were once (For God knows what reason) always waiting for my wedding feast! I'll ask them if it was worth the wait!

I secretly miss the buzz that was around me, but now the whole holiday season means a lot more than cookies and vacations...its time for anniversaries, birthdays and hence...gifts and surprises!

ps: Almost forgot...HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to my beloved hubby,
Bala/Balu/Pondy/Skandy

No comments: