Monday 6 August, 2007

Pink Monday!

A very unfortunate event on a would have been wonderful week!

Realised the importance of not being stingy or resourceful when it comes to WHITE clothes!After a wonderful dinner at a friend's place I bore traces of paneer and halwa on my favourite white capri.Balu did repeatedly remind me to wash it carefully!I did try my best at being careful and decided to try the setting 'Extra small load' on the machine.Well, but a teeny little more white additions would still make the load small right so went in and added a few more white delicates and a white cotton pajama which had some red frills to it!
Come on, Im not that bad, I smelt that red frill so fishy that I tried washing it in the sink to see if it would run, it didnt! so with all worries aside, I started the machine, added soap meant for delicate clothes and went on with my chores!
Little did I expect that red frill to play mean and turn my WHITE clothes to PINK!!!!


Lesson learnt-Please dont be stingy with white clothes pleaaase ,well unless you want a pink version of the same!

No comments: