Tuesday 14 August, 2007

Coffee time



Being a South Indian and moreover coming from a coffee addicted family , my morning starts with a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.This beautiful tradition of mine took a set back after marriage until Mr Coffee came into our home.Its not that I name every appliance I get, it so happens that the coffee maker is called so and hence the attribution!Now gone are the days of instant coffee,my coffee now is freshly brewed at any time I set it for,making me a wee bit lazier.But well,the 8 months of being deprived of this beverage had to be made up for and what better than a little pampering?
So heres to Mr Coffee and all his counterparts who makes our everymorning a special one and also to the 9th century Ethiopian who brought this cup of life to us!

No comments: