Wednesday 23 June, 2010

I am laughing way too much even as I write this one!
I met up with my very good friend Stephanie, who's from Brazil for coffee last week. Her hubby Jorge was in B'lore for about 3 weeks last months (Oh yes he LOVED it there :-))

Anyway, Steph tried to call his hotel some night and while getting pass the reception, there were glitches which she owes to her Portuguese accent (Its so beautiful though)

Smart that she is, she translated something like "can you connect me to room ####" to Hindi and ....
(I'm holding my stomach now) played it on her computer,
To the phone speaker
For the guy in the reception to understand!!!!!

Oh mother of all reasoning, she tried this about 3 times, and finally decided to try her English again :-) and yes she did make it through somehow :-)

I almost choked on whatever I was eating when she said this...and to make matters funnier, I translated this and decided to blog this one.

No comments: