Saturday 12 June, 2010

Another little quirk

Prime numbers are my favorite, so you should be able to understand that I favor odd numbers to even. '2' is the exclusion, it being the only even prime and all!
So everytime I am asked to pick a number or asked to pick a slot for my jury or anything to do with numbers, I always, always ask for a prime number.
No, I have never been a nerd, never a geek but this has caught on somehow!
My favorite numbers are 3, 7 and 13. I also like 2 and 9. When asked to present for a crowd, I like to go 3rd usually :-)
So, what is your favorite number?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Either I don't have a preference at all or I haven't noticed such a thing about myself! You are a genius ;-)

Shilpa said...

Oh no Pakhi...I sometimes even set the microwave setting to a prime number!!!its no fun

rammi said...

love u pals for ur weirdness :) .... i like the num 3 ... else its 1729 ;) look it up its prime

Shilpa said...

Lol, Rums you are weirder than the weirdest of them, can fit right into 'Ripley's collection'