Tuesday 28 July, 2009

I hate growing nails and am not a lot into colouring them. So the way a human has been fabricated; to grow nails does not sound appealing to me.
I wish that in the supply chain where genes, DNA and all that jazz come together after the "Oh so slow" process of evolution, nails get purged.

I understand that there are many out there who'd disagree with this ( Not the supply chain duh ), and like the whole manicured nail idea fascinating.

So I propose evolution to consider something like a one term basis where everyone is born with long nails ( default ) and people who do not like it can snip snip and....it never grows back!

Oh my God, I am a genius and I so love this post

3 comments:

Chill! said...

Ya that would be great, but it should also come with some criteria programmed in...

like nails never chip or break for instance ;)

Unknown said...

Neilther I likelong nails nor the idea of never growing again.C'mon Pali,only exciting thing I do is bite them when I'm jobless.

Shilpa said...

Pakhi, you better stop biting them off, they look so juvenile :-)
I'm sure you wont find the enthusiasm to grow nails with your sunshine running around you anyway!