Monday 9 February, 2009

Its snowing here...and about time too,
Last few days were nothing but a bad dry spell with yellow haze and dark mist masking the mountains and the valley. This got young moms worried that they would have to bring up their precious lil ones in this grey city!
I was once in B'lore, worried about the same thing; was worried how worse my beautiful city could get before being labeled unfit for living? I now am convinced its the same thing everywhere, as long as there are Hummers and no one pooling their SUVs.
Having taken 2 courses on sustainibility, I have become a little more than conscious about our environment.
I hope everyone makes one effort every single day say, use Public transport or bike to work....public transport is fun, trust me I do it most of my days and it gives me time to think, read my books and observe people!
Id love it if anyone who reads this ( please read me ) drops in a comment on how they, in their own special way help our Earth!

No comments: