Thursday 13 June, 2013

Sin 6 - Sloth

Being Lazy is a sin..... Period.

I am not particularly lazy but given a choice between Law & Order (all the series) & any other activity that requires physical activity, go figure what I'd pick.

It's not really that bad you know, I do like a clean house, a warm kitchen & a great work out but every now & then (Now more than then) I like my time off.

I love it when Lil boy is zzz & I have the laptop to myself, watching thrillers & beating myself up for not becoming a forensic detective.

So, my theory is that Sloth or Laziness or apathy to activity is not a sin, oh no no nooooooo.
On the contrary, it rejuvenates one's body, mind & soul for the upcoming bulletin.

Be it a (pleasant smelling) cinnamon spill or a (stinky) burp that becomes a full fledged (nasty unbearable yet got to clean) retch.




No comments: