Tuesday 26 February, 2013

To pose is not my thing!

Almost every other day, I try to record precious or silly moments of my lil monster so we can cherish or maybe even win $10,000 on AFV :-p and put aside some for his future (you know for therapy, for being raised by ME) and I of course try to put my face in there sometimes ;-)

But the problem here is I want me to look good, I mean ravishing hair, ravishing skin and body, ravishing clothes so it's easy to say this is an impossible task!

On the other hand, if I do manage to qualify for all the ravishingness I impose upon my "Crappy dressed unless needed otherwise" self, I am so obsessed with my ravishing (last time I promise)
looks that I make the whole clip a modelling expedition, you know posing in the right angle, fake smile, weird eyes etc....poor monster of mine!

No comments: