Thursday 15 July, 2010

Sin 3 - Despair

While on a shopping spree, I spotted this colorful small flowered (small flowers=slimming) summer frock and fell in love with it, bought one for me immediately w/o thinking twice (the fact that it was on sale at around 5$ was the key)
I know that the label 'Miley Cyrus' should have been a clue, somehow I overlooked everything after the price tag and was like a happy pup the whole ride home.

Like any good girl, the first thing I did when I got back home was try it on...but the dress was just wrong! no it fit me very well people, it just wasn't right, why?

The label read 'Miley Cyrus' remember? it is meant for teeny hoppers(B calls them so), people between 11-15, maybe 16! *&$#% and I am almost @$^&)*%

Oh God, this post is useless w/o a picture...so I go ahead embarrassing myself in public yet again..... It is a disease I tell you!

I wear it at home, praying no one knocks on the door, get laughed at by B, sis and mom on Skype, hate that I have to remove the entire dress to pee and yet....here I am still wearing it!

what is this but despair?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Rani,flop show madibityalla.I was expecting you wearing that KG dress and not just the dress.
Anyway,make some alterations so that you don't have to remove it completely everytime when you pee.(Try turning it into a skrit ;-))

Divya said...

Hehehe Pali, summer banthu antha khushili hogi kannu mucchchi thogondre heege aagodu. Try Ross, they have some nice summer dresses n good price too if u have patience and the eye to pull the right things out from the rack :)

Divya said...

Pali i got this wonderful idea inspired by Suyog's dress. Y dont u put some buttons down thr.....so tht its easier to finish the business....lol :P Trust me I find it very easy when i am changing Suyog's diapers :P

Shilpa said...

Pakhi the intention was such :-)flop rani ki jai ;-)

Shilpa said...

Divya I have no idea how these are the 'In thing'with teens, its such a pain.
And no buttons are NOT a good idea #@$

Shilpa said...

BTW, Megha my good Punjabi friend who lives 2 floors above came in and I braved myself in the dress, she laughed her head off :-(((