Friday 24 April, 2009

Its midnight here, Im working on my assignments, all due within a span of 10 days! and look whats running in my head.
It all started with Bala asking me to play the classic "Adha hai chandrama" ; he dozed off (no surprise here) midway and I had a reason to go on working with beautiful melodies in the background ( Rafi & Kishore can keep me smiling w/o coffee for hours)
As the night grew, the songs came to a point where Silsila hit the Que and I curiously googled Rekha.
Heres where I share my secret, my ever alive desire to look like Rekha or atleast be mistaken for her ;-).
The infamous affair between big B and Rekha was obviously everywhere, with this fresh in mind, I watched the video on You Tube and could not help but grin at the sizzling chemistry they potray so naturally on screen.
It permeates so much that I had to stop myself from feeling so bad that a couple that incinerating could never be together!
I solemnly confess that I would not, absolutely not have felt bad if B had dissolved his marriage to be with you know who!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In a way I'm happy it didn't click.Had it clicked it wouldn't have been so intense.